Magical Unicorn Milkshake Recipe is a sponsored post. All opinions are my own.
Unicorns are in. I see them everywhere! It came as no surprise when my daughter asked to have a unicorn themed birthday party this year. I have to admit, it is a really fun theme. Reminds me of my Lisa Frank days in elementary school!
I’m trying not to go crazy over-the-top with rainbows and unicorns and all things enchanted as I prepare for her 3rd birthday but it’s hard. I am extravagant by nature. The one unicorn-ish thing that I am the most excited about for Annabelle’s party are the magical unicorn milkshakes!
What makes these milkshakes magical? From icing and sprinkles on the rim to the rainbow ombre effect of the multicolored ice cream, top that with whipped cream, pastel star marshmallows and candy, how could they be anything less than spellbinding?
Another factor that sets these magical unicorn milkshakes a grade above the rest is the ice cream. I only use the very best ice cream and that, my friends, is Mayfield Creamery.
Mayfield’s iconic signature vanilla ice cream has been a family favorite since 1923! Enchanted milkshakes do call for extraordinary ice cream, after all!
Magical Unicorn Milkshake Recipe
- 1 cup Whole Milk
- 4 cups Mayfield Creamery Vanilla Ice Cream
- Food Coloring
- Canned Whipped Cream
- Sprinkles, Marshmallows, and Candy
- Use the back of a spoon to add and smooth icing around the rim a glass. Roll the iced rim around on a plate of sprinkles.
- Add ¼ cup of milk and 1 cup of ice cream into a blender.
- Add a few drops of pink food coloring. Blend until it’s smooth.
- Pour into your glass.
- Repeat steps 2 through 4 with purple food coloring, followed by blue food coloring, followed by the yellow food coloring.
- Top with whipped cream, marshmallows, and candy!
Yields: 1 Milkshake
We can’t wait to serve these magical unicorn milkshakes to guests at the birthday party! Follow along on instagram for a sneak peek at more unicorn party ideas. You’ll even be able to catch some live photos and videos of these unicorn milkshakes on the day of the party (August 12) in my Instagram stories.
As for the most fabulous ice cream around, Mayfield Creamery can be purchased at Tom Thumb, Albertsons, Market Street, United, and Winco stores in the Dallas area. You’ve got to taste this stuff!