Today I’m teaming up with one of my favorite online magazines, FamilyFun to bring you a super cute Easter kids craft idea using inexpensive supplies that you probably already have at home. These Pipe Cleaner Plastic Egg Bunnies will have your entire family crafting and laughing together. Isn’t that what holidays are all about?
Here’s how to make these bunnies.
Gather the following supplies: pipe cleaners, plastic eggs, glue, white pom-poms, and a black permanent marker.
1. To make one, bend a pipe cleaner in half. Open the plastic egg and push the ends of the pipe cleaner out through the two holes in the top of the egg.
2. Bend each end into an ear shape, then inset the tips back through the holes.
3. Cut a second pipe cleaner in half.
4. Fold on piece in half and insert each end out through the holes in the base of the egg. Form each end into a foot.
5. Glue a white pom-pom to the back of the egg, low enough so the bunny can lean against it.
6. Add an expressive face with permanent marker.